- Resolution on the use of the profit shown on the balance sheet and the payment of dividen
- Resolution on the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors
- Resolution on the number of members of the Board of Directors
- Election of members of the Board of Directors
- Director nominees 2019
- Resolution on the remuneration of the auditor
- Election of auditor
- Authorising the Board of Directors to decide on the issuance of shares and special rights entitling to shares
- Authorising the Board of Directors to decide on the repurchase of the Company’s own shares
- Authorising the Board of Directors to decide on charitable contributions
Annual General Meeting 2019
Welcome to the Annual General Meeting of UPM-Kymmene Corporation to be held on Thursday, 4 April 2019 starting at 14.00 (EEST) at Messukeskus, Messuaukio 1, Helsinki, Finland (Siipi entrance). The reception of attendees who have preregistered for the meeting and the distribution of voting tickets will commence at 13.00 (EEST). Coffee will be served after the meeting.
A shareholder, who is registered on 25 March 2019 in the Company’s shareholders’ register held by Euroclear Finland Ltd, has the right to participate in the meeting. Please preregister for the meeting no later than 28 March 2019 by 16.00 (EET).
A prior notice of attendance can also be given:
1. by telephone +358 20 770 6861 from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 16.00 (EET) or
2. by mail to UPM-Kymmene Corporation, Legal Function, PO Box 380 (Alvar Aallon katu 1), FI-00101 Helsinki.
In connection with the prior notice of attendance, please give the following information: shareholder’s name and personal or business identification number, telephone number, name and personal identification number of potential representative, and name of potential assistant. The personal data is used only in connection with the Annual General Meeting and processing of related registrations.
Please submit any power of attorneys and proxy documents in originals to the address mentioned above prior to the end of the preregistration period.
Holders of nominee registered shares
A holder of nominee registered shares has the right to participate in the Annual General Meeting by virtue of such shares, based on which (s)he on the record date of the Annual General Meeting, i.e. on 25 March 2019, would be entitled to be registered in the shareholders’ register of the Company held by Euroclear Finland Ltd. The right to participate in the Annual General Meeting requires, in addition, that the shareholder on the basis of such shares has been temporarily preregistered in the shareholders’ register held by Euroclear Finland Ltd by 10.00 (EEST) on 1 April 2019 at the latest. As regards nominee registered shares, this constitutes a due registration for the Annual General Meeting.
The resolution proposals for the matters on the agenda of the Annual General Meeting as well as the entire notice of the meeting can be downloaded from the links below. The Annual Report of UPM-Kymmene Corporation, including the Company’s Financial Statements, the Report of the Board of Directors and the Auditor’s Report for the financial year 2018 is also available under the link below.
Board proposals to the AGM
The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of EUR 1.30 per share. The dividend ex-date is 5 April 2019 and the dividend record date 8 April 2019. The Board of Directors proposes that the dividend be paid on 17 April 2019.