Priority is always given to the official regulations in force - especially travel restrictions and quarantine and/or self-isoltation instructions.
The following precautions and policies are in place at all UPM locations, and apply to all subcontractors and their personnel at the sites:
- Contractors and visitors are required to fill out a coronavirus self-decalaration form prior to entering UPM premises, and keep the form available for insepection through out the visit
- Arriving at the workplace while ill is prohibited
- If a worker falls ill during the working day, he / she should leave home immediately and contact healthcare professionals if necessary
- Personnel should maintain good hand hygiene
- Please refrain from shaking hands at the workplace and maintain a safe distance
(2m / 6 ft) with other people
Suppliers' transport personnell and transport companies personnel (drivers) are exempt from the self-declaration procedure. Instead, they must comply with the following guidelines in addition to general instructions while delivering or caliming load from UPM site:
- Drivers who have been to other countries within the last 14 days, can only deliver or claim a load from a UPM site if they are in good health
- Drivers should minimize interactions with other people while in the UPM area and stay primarily in the vehicle during unloading and loading
There may also be unit-specific exemption arrangements to normal operations and moving within the area at various locations, which must be clarified before entering the site.