UPM ProFi® offers great design and high-performance for sustainable outdoor living.
- One of the most known brands in the European composite decking
- Designed to ensure that the product remains high performing and beautiful over time and requires very low maintenance
- High sustainability - contains 55-95 % of recycled raw material
- All the products are manufactured using patented composite technology
- UPM ProFi composite material has inspired renowned architects and designers all over the world.
UPM Formi biocomposite has high performance qualities with lower carbon footprint than fossil-based materials. The biocomposite combines mouldability of plastics and strength and sustainability of wood.
UPM Formi is cellulose reinforced plastic compounds for injection moulding and extrusion.
UPM Formi EcoAce contains certified wood and cellulose fibers as well as bioplastics sourced from UPM Biofuels plant, BioVerno naptha. The bionaptha production is certified by ISCC and confirms sustainability of the material.
UPM Formi 3D is cellulose based granulate for large scale 3D printing (Large Scale Additive Manufacturing, LSAM).
UPM Formi biocomposites are suitable for different types of industrial and consumer products manufacturing, such as furniture, audio systems or home appliances and it offers performance advantages, compared to traditional polymers.